Java Architect Interview Questions
Java is one of the most widely used programming languages in the world. Most people use Java without even knowing. With the advancement of the world’s technology, Java architects are really sought-after.
Such specialists are in charge of developing Java-related software systems. They generate solutions to several operating systems that may serve the customers. Thus, it’s strategically important to find the right candidate for this position. Use our set of Java Architect Interview Questions to streamline your quest. Don’t forget to adapt this list for your organization if necessary.
You may start your interview with the standard questions. Explore the level of the candidate’s education and experience, and their personality. To this end, ask the following:
- What kind of certification do you have?
- What is your experience?
- Describe your typical day.
- What are the fit qualities of Java architect? Which of them do you have?
- What do you know about our enterprise?
- What salary will live up to your expectations?
Questions on Java-related concepts
- What are heuristic exceptions?
- What is ACID?
- What is BASE?
- Enumerate isolation levels.
- What is Hibernate ORM?
Modeling and Coding
- Enumerate anemic domain models.
- What does SOLID stand for? What are its principles?
- What tools do you use to generate codes?
- How can DSLs be created?
- Enumerate UML diagram types, stereotypes, and standards.
- Enumerate garbage collectors of Java 6. What makes them different? Which one is the most frequently used?
- Tell me about mutex and semaphore? What makes them different?
- What are the core languages running on Java VM? What languages do you use? What are their pluses and minuses?
- Enumerate the monitoring tools. Which ones do you use?
- What do you know about Weld?
- Enumerate Java web frameworks? What do you know about all of them? Which ones do you use?
- How can you make asynchronous calls within Java EE 6 server?
- What are web sockets?
- What are ESBs? What are their pluses and minuses? Which ESBs do you use?
- Tell me about the CAP theorem.
- What do you know about the token bucket algorithm?
- What does REST stand for? What is it used for?
- What do you know about Gustafson’s Law?