As a leader in global rights management at the heart of the UK’s music industry, PPL ensures those who invest their time, talent and money to make recorded music are compensated where their music is used in public by businesses and organisations or broadcast on TV or radio.
We are the UK music industry’s collective management organisation (CMO) for performers and record companies, representing both independent and major record companies together with performers, ranging from emerging grassroots artists through to established session musicians and major festival headliners.
In addition to operating UK-wide, our market-leading international collections business helps members to maximise their revenue overseas. In 2018, we collected £246.8 million in total and paid more performers and record companies than ever before.
Based in Soho, London, our committed and passionate culture, where we place our 100,000+ performer and recording rightsholder members at the heart of what we do, will offer a dynamic environment to showcase your skills.
In recent years PPL has won or been highly commended for a number of awards, including the below.
• Winner – ‘Company Award for Diversity in the Workplace’ at the Women in Music Awards 2018
• Highly Commended - 'Leadership' award at Employee Engagement Awards 2018
• Highly Commended - 'Customer Engagement' award at Employee Engagement Awards 2018
• Highly Commended - 'Leadership' award at Employee Engagement Awards 2017
• Highly Commended - 'Customer Engagement' award at Employee Engagement Awards 2017
• Silver - 'Customer Centric Organisation' at the UK Business Awards 2017
• Winner - 'Business Change or Transformation - B2C' at the UK Business Awards 2017
• Winner - Silver award for 'Voice of the Employee' at UK Employee Experience Awards 2017
• Winner - Judges Accolade award for 'Customer Engagement' at The Peer Awards for Excellence 2017
Music licensing, Data systems, Intellectual property, Copyright law
London, London, United Kingdom