Opus Research is a diversified advisory and analysis firm providing critical insight on software and services that support multimodal customer care. Opus Research is focused on “Conversational Commerce,” the merging of intelligent assistant technologies, contact center automation, intelligent authentication, enterprise collaboration and mobile commerce. Sector analysis includes:
* Self-Service & Assisted Self-Service – Inside contact centers and beyond, as marketing and customer care operations extend throughout the enterprise and into social media settings.
* Intelligent Assistants – Exemplary integrations of natural language understanding, speech processing, artificial intelligence and analytics to support e-commerce, messaging and device control.
* Intelligent Authentication – An area of long-standing market expertise, Opus Research covers identity management, speaker verification and directory applications to support trusted commerce.
Opus Research interacts with its clients through three distinct channels:
* Advisory Service — Primary offering is our subscription-based Advisory Service in which clients gain access to our forecasts, market models and analysis, which support strategic planning, business development and go-to-market tactics.
* Consulting Services — Providing clients with in-depth research and analysis related to specific business issues that they face in the interactive services sector.
* Industry Events — Opus Research develops, produces and participates in a multitude of successful and informative events.
Contact: For more information about our reports, research or becoming an Opus Research client.
Director of Business Development
E | email@example.com
P | 1-415-904-7666
Information Technology and Services
San Francisco, CA, United States