1. Resources >>
  2. Companies directory >>
  3. Network International
Network International

Network International

Established in 1994, Network International LLC is the largest acquirer in the UAE, and a leading payment solutions provider in the Middle East and Africa region (MEA), servicing more than 70,000 merchants and 200 financial institutions across 55 countries. Emirates NBD bank owns a 51 per cent stake in Network International, while the remaining 49 per cent stake is held by global investment firms Warburg Pincus and General Atlantic.
Headquarters
Al Barsha 2, Dubai
Company size
10,001+ employees
Specialties
Card Acceptance, Authorization and Processing, ATM Management and Monitoring, Merchant Acquiring, Consumer Finance Services, Point-of-sale (POS), Merchant Settlement and Chargeback Services, Dynamic Currency Conversion, E-commerce services, Loyalty Programme
Top employees at
Network International
A
Alexei Hignett
Associate Vice President – E-commerce & Gateway
St Albans, United Kingdom
A
Amber Vasquez
Account Executive
Houston, Texas Area
D
David Fondren
Senior Sales Representative - OCTG & Line Pipe
Houston, Texas Area
D
Deepak Jain
Group Head - Delivery Management
Harrow, United Kingdom
I
Ian Bowen
Vice President, Interchange Management and Scheme Relations
London, United Kingdom

Companies, you might be interested in:

Network International, Inc.
Network IT Recruitment Limited
Network K
Network Kinection
Network Kinetix
The most popular email templates:
Network International’s email formatsPercentage
firstName.lastNamejane.doe@network.ae78%
lastNameInitial_firstNamed_jane@network.ae73%
firstName_lastNameInitialjane_d@network.ae57%
lastName_firstNamedoe_jane@network.ae33%
lastNamedoe@network.ae41%
firstNameInitial_lastNameInitialj_d@network.ae72%

Our Integration Partners

+ 13 more