We are the world's largest finance and accounting operation, and we take pride in serving the men and women who defend America.
We work hard to fulfill the important fiscal responsibilities entrusted to us by the American taxpayers, and we ensure the resources they provide are accounted for properly.
Our mission is to lead our customers in finance and accounting by ensuring the delivery of efficient, exceptional quality pay and financial information.
Our vision is to be a recognized leader in financial management by consistently delivering first-class service and products
Our Core Values are:
Integrity: Doing what is right
Service: Striving to be a trusted financial partner
Innovation: Creating new ways to do business
In FY 2016, DFAS:
* Processed 122.4 million pay transactions (6.4 million people/accounts)
* Made 5.8 million travel payments
* Paid 11.7 million commercial invoices
* Maintained 151.8 million General Ledger accounts
* Managed $899 billion in Military Retirement and Health Benefits Funds
* Made $534.5 billion in disbursements
* Managed $479 billion in Foreign Military Sales (reimbursed by foreign governments)
* Accounted for 1,359 active DoD appropriations
Accounting, Auditing, Financial Management, Information Technology, Payroll Services, Defense Department Mission Support, Human Resources, Contracting
Indianapolis, IN, United States