MphRx is an EN ISO 13485:2012, ISO 9001:2008, & a HIPAA certified healthcare technology company founded to build an open-standards-based technology platform to drive scalable, cost-effective digital health and interoperability solutions. We are a growing startup with an ever-expanding base of clients, partners, & users in the healthcare industry. We have offices in NY, FL & India.
Our flagship product - Minerva is a scalable, efficient, & highly interoperable system currently being used to manage over 80 million patient records in healthcare systems around the globe. It provides physicians, administrators & patients clinical information & insights. It brings together clinical data from disparate healthcare systems thus driving better workflows & engagement. It provides a dashboard of widgets to view unified patient records & relevant Clinical, Business & Operational embedded analytics.
With the Minerva platform, we partner with health systems to:
• Create a vendor-neutral, FHIR-based patient data platform
• Aggregate patient data both within and outside the delivery network
• Allow health providers across the healthcare delivery process to access the unified patient record at the point of care
• Facilitate care coordination through collaboration and workflow tools
• Drive digital transformation strategies
• Provide external partners and third-party vendors with API access to build new digital models of care
Healthcare IT, Enterprise Software, Health Information Exchange (HIE), Patient Engagement, Care Coordination, Interoperability, FHIR, Telehealth, Image Exchange, Legacy Data Management, Patient Portal, Clinical portal, Care Management, Population Health Management, Physician Engagement, Multi-EMR Interoperability, Video Conferencing