Yola is looking for a Technical Account Manager to join the team.
About the role:
The Yola TAM will be responsible for the technical aspects of Yola’s relationship with partners. The TAM will be part of the sales and business account management team and will be an active participant in winning new business (pre-sales, RFPs, and technical proposals), and will be equally focused on increasing business value with existing customers. Specific attention will be paid to launching partner accounts and managing the initial ramp-up period as partners sell to new customers and to their existing user base.
We are a multinational company distributed within three continents dealing with global partners, therefore fluent English is a must.
Who we are:
Yola.com is a site building platform with more than 12M users worldwide. Yola enables small businesses, non-profits, and everyday users to create, manage and grow their online presence easily and with no technical knowledge. In addition to a robust, easy-to-use website builder and secure hosting services, Yola's solution offers e-commerce and marketing solutions.
Founded in 2007, the company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has offices in Cape Town, South Africa, and in Ukraine.
- understand the Yola product end-to-end;
- understand partner products;
- discover and communicate partner and product needs;
- evangelize products and methodologies to serve partners and grow revenue;
- engage with customer support and ensure client satisfaction and strengthen ties with customers;
- engage with product management to inform product roadmaps;
- manage business processes and overall partner relationships along with BD, Marketing and CS teams;
- risk management, proactive anticipation;
- improve partner launch times; increase conversions; increase partner customer NPS; increase partner NPS
- execute quickly - be proactive, responsive, and manage time independently;
- interpersonal skills must be strong - must be able to build meaningful relationships at a personal level;
- technical competence (understand software, databases, networks, etc.) ;
- balance KPI/metrics focused operational mindset with a customer service-oriented approach;
- proficient at seeing things from different angles and represent various stakeholders while seeing all sides (relative pros and cons, weaknesses and strengths);
- conceive, design, develop and oversee innovative solutions for clients;
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, or a related field required;
- outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English.
What we offer:
- opportunity to significantly influence our product roadmap and strategy, and technologies;
- challenging work in the international professional environment;
- flexible working hours;
- 18 paid vacation days per year;
- paid sick leave;
- team building events;
- a social package, including gym membership, medical insurance and English courses compensation (50%).
Feel free to ask any questions: Nilu.yusupova (Skype)