Yola is looking for a Services Engineer
You will develop and maintain applications with RESTful APIs (primarily developed in Python Django) that participate in our service-oriented architecture.
You will almost certainly have:
- Extensive experience in at least one back-end programming language.
- Experience building and maintaining performant, secure, RESTful APIs, and an understanding of the front-end web technologies that communicate with them.
- Experience writing unit and integration tests.
- An ability to innovate simply in the face of complexity.
It would be useful if you had:
- Experience with Python web frameworks such as Django Rest Framework.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Working experience with Linux servers.
- Experience using multiple programming languages.
- Experience benchmarking website performance.
- An idea of what a chef recipe is and may even have created one.
- Experience in cross-application transaction management.
- Experience in scaling data, both relational and no-SQL.
- Experience with code review - both reviewing and having work reviewed.
- An ability to work under pressure while maintaining a sense of humor.
Your responsibilities might include (but also probably will not be limited to):
- Development and maintenance of Django applications.
- Writing unit and integration tests for the code you write.
- Ability to diagnose issues spanning multiple applications and servers and
- Work with the front-end engineers in the development of client libraries for the
- Work with external partners and users.
- friendly working environment in international professional team ;
- challenging tasks ;
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave ;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections ;
- corporate events and team-building ;
- comfortable office with (restroom, coffee, treats)