Yola is looking for a Second Level Support Engineer. You will provide technical support to Yola’s community support team as they support our customers and partners.
Yola is easy-to-use website builder and secure hosting services, Yola's solution offers ecommerce, social-networking, mobile and marketing capabilities. Yola has more than ten million users and is available in sixteen different languages.
You should definitely have:
- experience with multiple programming languages;
- experience in debugging across application boundaries;
- exceptional debugging skills - specifically the ability to debug issues that span;
- multiple server or occur within the browser;
- an understanding of internet protocols;
- experience with SQL;
- working experience with Linux;
- an ability to innovate simply in the face of complexity.
It would be useful if you had:
- web development experience;
- full stack development experience;
- experience with test-driven development.
Your responsibilities might include (but also probably will not be limited to):
- working through bug reports, identifying causes and documenting your findings;
- reviewing and writing documentation for users;
- reviewing canned responses to be used by community support and chat bots;
- participating in Slack channels to provide technical input to community support;
- describing production issues in a way that makes them actionable by software engineers.
- friendly working environment in international professional team;
- challenging tasks;
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections;
- corporate events and team-building;
- comfortable office with (restroom, coffee, treats).