Senior Sales Specialist. We are looking for you!
As a member of Yola's sales team, you’ll be responsible for activity on the European part of partners.
Yola.com is a site building platform with more than 12M users worldwide. Yola enables small businesses, non-profits, and everyday users to create, manage and grow their online presence easily and with no technical knowledge. In addition to a robust, easy-to-use website builder and secure hosting services, Yola's solution offers e-commerce and marketing solutions.
Founded in 2007, the company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has offices in Cape Town, South Africa, and in Ukraine.
- learn and understand the Yola product end-to-end;
- be able to showcase the product to senior executives via conference call or in-person demos, including fielding reasonable business and basic technical questions and overcoming objections;
- prospect and cold contact prospective leads;
- negotiate business and contractual terms to close deals and win new business;
- manage a two-tier reseller channel by working in concert with and supporting reseller sales organizations;
- create and implement strategic sales and marketing plans that successfully achieve business objectives;
- vonitor competitors’ products, including relevant sales and marketing data
develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients;
- communicate partner needs internally.
- enthusiasm and passion for the Yola product, for helping small businesses succeed, and for winning the competitive market;
- previous experience exceeding targets in a SaaS sales role with a history of selling to enterprise/reseller accounts;
- demonstrated skill in negotiating and closing critical business contracts
basic technical competence (understand software as a service, basics of web-based business such as API integrations, etc.);
- some travel required;
- self-starter, manage time independently;
- bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent experience;
- outstanding written and verbal communication skills - must be able to build meaningful relationships at a personal level with senior level executive decision-makers (organizational, presentation, communication)
fluent in English.
- opportunity to significantly influence our market position and grow the overall business;
- career growth opportunity;
- challenging work in the international professional environment;
- fully equipped A-class office space in the center of Kyiv;
- paid sick leave;
- team building events;
- a social package, including gym membership, medical insurance and English courses compensation (50%).
Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions! Looking forward to your CV.