Yola is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the Channel Products team. This position will coordinate a cross-functional team of engineers, analysts, and external partners to optimize and pursue platform roadmap objectives.
Yola.com is a site building platform with more than 12M users worldwide. Yola enables small businesses, non-profits, and everyday users to create, manage and grow their online presence easily and with no technical knowledge. In addition to a robust, easy-to-use website builder and secure hosting services, Yola's solution offers e-commerce and marketing solutions.
Founded in 2007, the company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has offices in Cape Town, South Africa, and in Ukraine.
- work with Yola’s application partners to ensure seamless integration of external products, including eCommerce, Advertising and Do It For Me (DIFM) services.
- collaborate with cloud providers on channel specific white label integrations.
- ensure transactional integrity across integrations and platforms.
- be the voice of the customer. Work closely with Partner Support team to debug problems and identify opportunities for improvement.
- work with Business Development and Account Management teams to support new and existing B2B customers. From time to time, assist in the preparation of responses to RFPs and develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- evaluate new integration and partnership opportunities to define business cases that inform roadmap and prioritization. Translate incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans and requirements specifications.
- collaborate with Engineering to define clear and actionable requirements specifications and User Stories.
- create documentation: API, integration guides, partner support materials etc.
- 5+ years of product management experience. The ideal candidate will have experience with software as a service (SaaS) products as well as B2C, B2B and B2B2C business models;
- solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies, including experience working with and developing RESTful APIs;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the leadership skills to execute complex initiatives that span internal and external teams;
- good client management skills with a strong grasp of both technical and business perspectives. Account management experience would be advantageous;
- skilled at mapping platform architectures and process flows and converting these into requirements specifications as well as documentation for integration partners;
- product Marketing experience would be advantageous;
- experience with Cloud Provider platforms, control panels and billing systems a strong plus.
What we offer:
- opportunity to significantly influence our product roadmap and strategy, and technologies;
- challenging work in the international professional environment;
- fully equipped A-class office space in the center of Kyiv;
- flexible working hours;
- 18 paid vacation days per year;
- paid sick leave;
- team building events;
- a social package, including gym membership, medical insurance and English courses compensation (50%).