Yola is looking for an experienced Product Manager. In this role, you will collaborate closely with designers, engineers, data analysts, and other cross-functional team members within the organization to create a product experience that customers love.
- act as a bridge between our Ukraine and US teams. Translate, advocate and contribute to the core product roadmap;
- be the voice of the customer. Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth;
- lead a team of engineers and designers through iterative releases, working in an Agile environment;
- do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration;
- work closely with other product teams well as Customer Support, Sales, and Marketing in order to understand needs and opportunities;
- evaluate business cases to inform roadmap and prioritization;
- translate incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into user stories and actionable requirement specifications;
- maintain a strong focus on key business metrics;
- continually pursue customer satisfaction and conversion metrics through usability studies and testing.
- 5+ years experience. Proven track record in product management, ideally with consumer internet and software as a service (SaaS) products;
- solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies;
- proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle including the ability to establish priorities, requirements, and trade-offs across concurrent and competing projects. Be able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills (ENG, RU);
- adept at creating effective requirements specifications, suitable for an Agile environment. Experience creating mockups, wireframes and rapid prototypes would be ideal;
- strong UX thinking supported by a data-driven decision-making process;
- experience with content management systems a plus.