Who we are Yola.com is a site building platform with more than 12M users worldwide. Yola enables small businesses, non-profits, and everyday users to create, manage and grow their online presence easily and with no technical knowledge. In addition to a robust, easy-to-use website builder and secure hosting services, Yola's solution offers ecommerce, and marketing solutions.
Founded in 2007, the company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has offices in Cape Town, South Africa, and in Ukraine.
About the role
We're looking for a Middle/Senior SEO Analyst to take a leadership role in the vetting, implementation, and day to day management of new and existing strategies to drive growth and maximize return for SEO. Lead the development of near and long-term SEO strategies related to keyword list development, site architecture optimizations, content management, and other strategies to maximize indexing, rank, traffic, and sales. Heavy focus on collaboration with Technology teams, Product and Marketing Teams to implement strategies.
We are multinational team, therefore English is a must, at least Upper-intermediate level.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years minimum experience with SEO
- Strong familiarity with Google and other third-party keyword research and SEO tools
- Experience with a web analytics system
- Strong analytical ability and expertise in Excel
- Well-organized, high attention to detail, deadline-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys working with others as part of a team
- Develop and manage SEO strategies that include keyword targeting, content analysis, technical improvement, and customer engagement
- Work with other teams to strategize, develop, and implement site and content improvements
- Research and develop content to target queries across multiple parts of the purchase funnel
- Maintain reporting dashboard that goes beyond traffic/revenue/keywords, and includes user engagement metrics like time on page, conversion, and click path
- Develop and maintain on-page optimizations - including title tags, meta descriptions, and header tags - as necessary based on page content and targeted keywords
- Manage strategy of keyword research using third-party tools to select target keywords based on relevance, search volume and business priority
What we offer
- Opportunity to significantly influence our product roadmap and strategy
- Many challenging tasks - we’re a relatively small team, with a large user-base (millions of users)
- Fully equipped A-class office space in the center of Kyiv
- 18 paid vacation days per year
- Paid sick leave
- Team building events
- Social package, including gym membership, medical insurance and English courses compensation (50%)
- Free cookies, fruits and sweets