Yola is looking for Middle HTML Coder!
Yola.com is a site building platform with more than 12M users worldwide. Yola enables small businesses, non-profits, and everyday users to create, manage and grow their online presence easily and with no technical knowledge. In addition to a robust, easy-to-use website builder and secure hosting services, Yola's solution offers e-commerce and marketing solutions.
At Yola Engineering, team loves their craft. Team is comprised of engineers of all skill levels. There is ever present desire to learn and share what you have learned. Everyone on the team, regardless of experience, is free to work in all levels of the stack. Team values open source and try to publish our work wherever possible.
Team loves code review and testing.
Team loves transparency and passion. Engineering culture is remote, if you join Yola team you’ll have coworkers in: San Francisco, Florida, South Africa, Kyiv, Lviv, and Dnipro.
About the role:
Remuneration will be based on the candidate's skills and experience.
- fluency in HTML and stylesheet languages;
- experience with responsive, semantic and valid coding;
- familiarity with modern and upcoming web standards;
- in particular, you should be familiar with Web Components, SVG, CSS variables;
- experience in development of large templates (more than 15 pages);
- experience with graphic editors (Photoshop, Sketch, Figma);
- experience in optimizing page loading;
- experience with native JS;
- portfolio with works which based on HTML, CSS, JS (jQuery), without CMS;
- excellent technical communication skills (in English as well);
- english level: Upper-intermediate and higher.
You probably have:
- demonstrable passion via open-source projects;
- an ability to work under pressure while maintaining a sense of humor;
- history with rigorous code review;
- experience with rapid prototyping;
- ability to collaborate with other teams to deliver the best UX.
- сollaboration using Git and Github;
- working with designers to implement their vision in website builder;
- building evidence-based design;
- refactoring legacy;
- releasing your work early and often (continuous deployment);
- working with an international team, in English.
- challenging work in the international professional environment;
- fully equipped A-class office space in the center of Kyiv/Lviv;
- flexible working hours;
- 18 paid vacation days per year, paid sick leave;
- team building events, and conference attendance;
- a social package, including gym membership, medical insurance and English courses compensation (50%).