We are Yola.com is a site building platform with more than 12M users worldwide. Yola enables small businesses, non-profits, and everyday users to create, manage and grow their online presence easily and with no technical knowledge. In addition to a robust, easy-to-use website builder and secure hosting services, Yola's solution offers e-commerce, social networking, mobile, and marketing capabilities.
Founded in 2007, the company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has offices in Cape Town, South Africa, and in Ukraine.
As a member of Yola's Front End engineering team, you will be responsible for pushing the boundaries of what is possible with a browser. We seek talented engineers with a passion for making life easier.
Remuneration will be based on the candidate's skills and experience.
- 2+ years experience in web-based manual QA (applications/sites)
- Professional experience in QA automation would be nice to have
- Understanding of Web applications and Web browsers internals
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web dev tools
- Experience in test planning
- Experience in identification of application problem areas
- English level: Upper-intermediate
- Think like a Yola user, imagining both positive and negative scenarios they could encounter
- Analyze user activity recordings, and build test plans from them
- Work with developers to understand changes they have implemented, validate functionality, and find potential issues
- Write test plans for testing complex features
- Effectively communicate issues discovered and help developers with the resolution
- Plan and perform regression testing
- Help out the support team, troubleshooting problems reported in production systems, reproducing them, and verifying when they have been fixed
What we offer
- An opportunity to significantly influence our product quality
- Many challenging tasks - we’re a relatively small team, with a large user-base (millions of users)
- Fully equipped office space
- 18 paid vacation days per year
- Paid sick leave
- Team building events
- Social package, including gym membership, medical insurance and English courses compensation (50%)
- Free cookies, fruits, and sweets