Yola Inc is looking for a self-motivated, highly responsible person who could become the most advanced user of the product and looking for a Knowledge Manager to join its team.
The Knowledge Manager will strive to develop an in-depth understanding of Yola’s knowledge assets and a detailed knowledge of the Yola toolset. You will be in charge of creating new tutorials and run the website's blog for its users all over the world.
Yola is a website builder and website hosting company headquartered in San Francisco. However, it was founded in Cape Town, South Africa in 2007. At the moment, the company has an R&D office in Kiev.
- managing the current knowledge repositories of Yola, as well as designing new knowledge distribution policies and encouraging the use of the new practices;
- understanding the various channels and customer audiences who utilize Yola’s knowledge bases - B2C, B2B, multiple supported languages, legacy and new platform - and developing knowledge solutions to meet the needs of all these customers;
- identifying appropriate knowledge management tools and rolling these out to team members and customers;
- analyzing the effectiveness of Yola’s knowledge management programs by observing their usage and evaluating their impact in terms of organizational benefits and value added to Yola’s partners and customers;
- acting as a mediator to answer the queries of the clients and staff about Yola’s knowledge management products and practices;
- being responsible for the analysis of social networks and the formation of customer communities and utilizing the interactions in these networks and communities to further develop and refine Yola’s knowledge bases;
- encouraging staff and team members to share knowledge effectively and efficiently.
Skills and Qualifications:
- excellent written and oral communication skills in English. The applicant should be able to write in English at a first language level. The ability to write and speak any other languages would be an advantage although this is not a requirement;
- other desirable languages in order of importance: Portuguese, Spanish, German, Italian would be a great advantage;
- a degree/diploma in English philology;
- demonstrated ability to function as a member of a dynamic, highly motivated team;
- ability to meet deadlines and quickly grasp, internalize and communicate new information.
Feel free to ask any questions via skype: nilu.yusupova