Who we are
Yola.com is a site building platform with more than 12M users worldwide.
Yola enables small businesses, non-profits, and everyday users to create, manage and grow their online presence easily and with no technical knowledge. In addition to a robust, easy-to-use website builder and secure hosting services, Yola's solution offers e-commerce and marketing solutions.
Founded in 2007, the company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has offices in Cape Town, South Africa, and in Ukraine.
About the role
You will support the team in developing clear roadmaps, prioritized backlogs, a systemized project/feature request process, known velocity, company-wide transparency, checkpoints to continually improve especially as we scale, and most importantly the ability to deliver on commitments and business value while crafting an extraordinary site building experience.
We are a multinational company distributed within three continents, therefore advanced English is a must.
As Delivery manager:
- a primary focus is on driving the tactical day-to-day product delivery process, including removing impediments that kill productivity or block the team’s progress;
- work closely with product engineering teams to ensure agreed upon backlog items are prioritized, developed and released;
- сoordinate with engineering and product leads to identify and manage cross-team dependencies.
- сommunicate on behalf of the product and/or engineering leads when required;
- develop and monitor metrics to determine the success criteria for delivery;
- provide execution and delivery leadership to the product teams to deliver high-quality products within committed timeframes;
- promote continuous improvement and protect a culture of innovation;
- lead retrospectives to uncover what’s working, what’s not and how we can improve.
As an Agile Expert and Scrum Master:
- evangelize scrum, its roles, events, and artifacts to help the team (and those outside of the team) understand what they are, why and how to use them
- support and coach up to 3 scrum cross-functional teams that are collectively responsible for the experience
- facilitate sprint planning, scrums, a scrum of scrums, project reviews, and retrospectives. Assist Product managers in grooming product backlogs to prepare for a sprint.
- help Product managers ensure backlog and roadmap prioritizes features that deliver value to the business.
- 4+ years of experience as PM, Delivery Manager, Program Manager;
- minimum 2-3 years of experience in consumer software;
- demonstrated success in running project management with 20+ employees;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- proven ability to influence cross-functional teams and mentoring;
- advanced level using Jira / GitHub Issues;
- excellent teamwork skills.
What we offer:
- opportunity to significantly influence our product roadmap and strategy;
- challenging work in the international professional environment;
- fully equipped A-class office space in the center of Kyiv;
- 40-hours working week with flexible working hours;
- 18 paid vacation days per year;
- paid sick leave;
- team building events;
- a social package, including gym membership, medical insurance and English courses compensation (50%);
- free cookies, fruits, and sweets.