Yola is looking for Account Manager
Yola.com is a site building platform with more than 12M users worldwide. Yola enables small businesses, non-profits, and everyday users to create, manage and grow their online presence easily and with no technical knowledge. Founded in 2007, the company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has offices in Cape Town, South Africa, and in Ukraine.
About the role:
The Account Manager will be part of the Marketing and Business Development team and will play a critical role in growing the overall business for Yola as the primary point of contact for reseller partners.
- be able to showcase the product to partner representatives via conference call or in-person demos, including fielding reasonable business and basic technical questions in order to showcase new upcoming products and best marketing practices;
- help customers to set up their marketing programs to promote and launch the product, including assisting them with their go-to-market and CRM campaigns to roll out website building as a core service;
- manage a two tier reseller channel by working in concert with and supporting reseller sales organizations;
- work with partners to project potential ROI;
- create and implement strategic sales and marketing plans that successfully achieve business objectives;
- monitor competitors products, including relevant sales and marketing data;
- develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients.
- previous experience managing accounts in a SaaS sales role with a history of working with enterprise/reseller accounts;
- basic technical competence (understand software as a service, basics of web-based business such as API integrations, etc.);
- ability to understand and anticipate customer needs and match them with appropriate solutions to get the most benefit from our software;
- some travel required, estimated 25 days per year between visiting prospects and attending trade shows;
- outstanding written and verbal communication skills - must be able to build meaningful relationships at a personal level with partner teams (organizational, presentation, communication);
- fluent in English;
- comfortable using CRM software to manage accounts.
- opportunity to significantly influence our market position and grow the overall business;
- career growth opportunity;
- challenging work in the international professional environment;
- fully equipped A-class office space in the center of Kyiv;
- 18 paid vacation days per year;
- paid sick leave;
- team building events;
- a social package, including gym membership, medical insurance and English courses compensation (50%).