Yellow Stone is looking for Risk Manager Team Lead`a!
Yellow Stone develops effective solutions and tools to promote and support businesses in the gaming industry.
The company's goal is to create the best conditions for the modernization and development of gaming products of any degree of complexity according to customer needs.
- 1-3 years of related risk management, compliance or customer service experience;
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate in a clear and understandable manner;
- ability to train, mentor and coach the team members;
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- ability to address and appropriately resolve conflict within a team environment;
- demonstrated ability to interact with team members and customers in a tactful and professional manner;
- excellent time management and organizational skills, ability to prioritize and use time effectively and efficiently;
- fluent English and Russian/Ukrainian.
- perform due diligence and compliance verification in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, anti-money laundering standards and KYC guidelines;
- minimize, mitigate and eliminate financial losses by regular monitoring of high-risk accounts as well as taking proactive preventative measures;
- lead the team of risk managers;
- monitor, evaluate and document team members’ performance on a consistent basis;
- assist team members to identify obstacles; provide guidance, manage and resolve escalated and complex customer inquiries from customer-facing team members;
- manage daily activities and set personnel and departmental goals and duties for team members by identifying and allocating resources accordingly;
- conduct scheduled one-on-one meetings with team members, complete and deliver performance appraisals to team members;
- ensure that team members are properly trained, performing to company standards and kept current on all procedural change for new and existing team members.
- professional and friendly team;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- ability to influence on project and technologies;
- training, conferences, courses;
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave, medical insurance;
- compensation of English classes, sport and medical insurance (50%);
- convenient office location near metro "Universitet".