Yellow Stone is looking for a talented QA Engineer.
Yellow Stone — product IT company that develops effective solutions and tools to promote and support business in the gaming industry.
The company's product is a technological platform for business solutions which allows to create and support B2B products with minimal time and resources costs.
- testing web-projects (functional, non-functional, new feature, regression, smoke);
- create/update test documentation (Test Cases, Check Lists etc);
- participate in the development and implementation of test strategies.
Required skills & knowledge:
- 2 years + of experience in Software Testing;
- experience in testing Web-services, CMS, CRM systems, Email sending;
- experience in design and development test documentation (Test Case, Check Lists etc);
- experience in a review of Software Requirements Specification;
- experience with Bug tracking systems (Jira);
- experience with DB SQL (basic level);
- knowledge of testing processes, methodologies and standards;
- knowledge of software development life cycle;
- knowledge of internet technologies including familiarity with multiple browsers;
- knowledge of HTML, CSS (basic level);
- intermediate English;
- quick learner with the ability and interest to rapidly acquire and apply new technologies;
- problem solving skills.
- competitive salary;
- vacation 24 calendar days;
- benefits package;
- tea, coffee, corporate parties;
- career perspectives;
- cozy office near metro.