Yellow Stone is looking for Data Protection manager!
Yellow Stone develops effective solutions and tools to promote and support businesses in the gaming industry.
The company's goal is to create the best conditions for the modernization and development of gaming products of any degree of complexity according to customer needs.
Yellow Stone is looking for an in-house specialist with expertise in national and European data protection law, able to rapidly adopt knowledge, use previous experience and learning skills to eventually become a DPO for EU based IT products.
- monitor compliance with applicable data protection regulations;
- perform audits and determine whether the company needs to alter its procedures to comply with regulations;
- provide guidance and advice to the business on a variety of data protection matters;
- being the primary point of contact for business stakeholders related to privacy inquiries and/or complaints;
- creating inventories and maintaining up-to-date records of processing operations;
- write and update detailed guides on data protection policies;
- conducting awareness-raising activities and training employees on data protection and privacy;
- participating in relevant working groups dealing with data processing activities, including participating regularly in meetings of senior and C-level management.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in the data protection field;
- solid knowledge of GDPR and national data protection laws;
- strong organizational skills with attention to detail;
- ability to learn quickly and to adapt to the new business environment;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- interesting tasks;
- creating a unique product, used globally by millions;
- friendly working environment;
- challenging work in international professional team;
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- compensation 50% of the cost of medical insurance;
- training, conferences, courses;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections.