Would you like to be part of the Automotive Revolution, working in Brazil for a Pioneer Global project?
Our client is Visteon (see video above) and this is a Unique Opportunity in the Brazilian Tech market. You will join a Global Company and assist them to deliver a Pioneer Automotive Technology, getting involved with Topics like IoT, Digitalization and Big Data.
We are Headhunting select System Requirement Engineers to participate in interviews with Visteon. Intermediate to Advanced English is necessary, as you will interact with Global Teams. Take a look at the Job Description below and get in contact for details!
The System Requirement Engineer capture customer requisites and write product requirements / specifications preferably on automotive infotainment.
· 5 years of professional experience.
· Requirements for Automotive industry: Infotainment, Infrastructure, Power Management, BT, Wi-Fi, GNSS, Security, Safety ISO 26262,Tuner/DSP, Media, Manufacturing, EOL, Diagnostic by CANdela (Vector), CANalyzer and CAN Network. (experience with some of the topics above, not all)
· Experience with requirements for software projects (not programing)
· Electrical Vehicle Architecture Knowledge
· Electrical Engineering Degree.
· Advanced English
· Microsoft Office Package Knowledge (Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project, etc.)
· Effective communication and presentation (oral and written)
· Dynamic and confident to take action and make decisions.
· Android embedded (desirable)
· German Language Read (desirable)
· Competitive Salary Package. CLT contract for the long term.
· Location: Guarulhos. (Close to “Zona Leste de SP”).
Are you ready to be part of the automotive revolution? Get in contact for details. Schedule a confidential conversation with the Headhunter Breno Cordeiro at email@example.com or (11) 94343-7501 (WhatsApp).