Would you like to be part of the Automotive Revolution, working in Brazil for a Pioneer Global project?
Our client is Visteon (see video above) and this is a Unique Opportunity in the Brazilian Tech market. You will join a Global Company and assist them to deliver a Pioneer Automotive Technology, getting involved with Topics like IoT, Digitalization and Big Data.
We are Headhunting select Software Testing and Triaging Engineers to participate in interviews with Visteon. Intermediate to Advanced English is necessary, as you will interact with Global Teams. Take a look at the Job Description below and get in contact for details!
· Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Embedded Software Testing preferably Automotive Domain
· Strong skills in performing the integration / functional / bench setup / vehicle testing and triaging the defects classifying severity category.
· Experience in performing end-to-end feature testing on Automotive Infotainment Features.
· Experience of system integration for automotive infotainment systems is preferred.
· Strong exposure in taking logs using various tools like CAN Tracer, communication protocol tracers etc.,
· Good debugging knowledge and able to classify the domain ownership based on the defect observation/data.
· Excellent knowledge on various automotive ECUs and systems understanding.
· Report out the failures and also should be able to debug on his own about the failures.
· Sound experience on various CAN tools, CAPL scripting, SysLog, DLT, ADB (Android Debug Bridge) etc.,
· Engineering Bachelor Degree (Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Science)
· Advanced English
· Microsoft Office Package Knowledge (Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project, etc.)
· Effective communication and presentation (oral and written)
· Dynamic and confident to take action and make decisions.
· Electrical Vehicle Architecture knowledge
· Android Embedded – Automotive Application
· Automotive Infotainment
· Good exposure to Android build, porting and customization experience
· Competitive Salary Package. CLT contract for the long term.
· Location: Guarulhos. (Close to “Zona Leste de SP”).
Are you ready to be part of the automotive revolution? Get in contact for details. Schedule a confidential conversation with the Headhunter Breno Cordeiro at firstname.lastname@example.org or (11) 94343-7501 (WhatsApp).