Would you like to be part of the Automotive Revolution, working in Brazil for a Pioneer Global project?
Our client is Visteon (see video above) and this is a Unique Opportunity in the Brazilian Tech market. You will join a Global Company and assist them to deliver a Pioneer Automotive Technology, getting involved with Topics like Autonomous Vehicles, IoT, Digitalization and Big Data.
We are Headhunting select Software Developers to participate in interviews with Visteon. Intermediate to Advanced English is necessary, as you will interact with Global Teams. Take a look at the Job Description below and get in contact for details!
· SW Integration including SW stack/modules, e.g Infrastructure, OS/BSP, Boot, OTA, Power, Security, HAL, Framework/Services, Tuner/DSP, BT/WiFi/Ethernet, Media, 3rd Part Apps, Launcher, UI/UX/HMI, Display, Manufacturing, EOL, Diag and Network.
· SW Testing including Android Log tools and evaluate stack modules with potential issues.
· Agile, Scrum Techniques knowledge, Sprints Development
· English (Intermediate to Advanced)
· Initiative and a Proactive approach to daily tasks
· Ability to deliver under tight deadlines and pressure
· Automotive Embedded Electronic
· Android OS
· Android Studio
· Android Framework
· Terminal/Log Tools
· Eletrical Vehicle Arquitecture knowledge and Android Embedded – Automotive Application (desirable).
· Automotive Infotainment
· Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Desenvolvimento de Software or equivalent experience;
· Competitive Salary Package. CLT contract for the long term.
· Location: Guarulhos. (Close to “Zona Leste de SP”).
Are you ready to be part of the automotive revolution? Schedule a confidential conversation with the Headhunter Breno Cordeiro at email@example.com or (11) 94343-7501 (WhatsApp).