Would you like to be part of the Automotive Revolution, working in Brazil for a Pioneer Global project?
Our client is Visteon (see video above) and this is a Unique Opportunity in the Brazilian Tech market. You will join a Global Company and assist them to deliver a Pioneer Automotive Technology, getting involved with Topics like Autonomous Vehicles, IoT, Digitalization and Big Data.
We are Headhunting select Program Managers to participate in interviews with Visteon. Advanced English is necessary, as you will interact with Global Teams. Take a look at the Job Description below and get in contact for details!
· Excellent Customer Relationship skills.
· Ability to manage expectations and execute
· Project Management and Scrum experience.
· Experience leading teams in large-scale software development projects.
· Excellent communication skills, to interact with Managers, Developers, Product Managers and Tech professionals.
· Stakeholders management.
· Conflict management.
· Planning, facilitation, dependency management, risk management & analysis skills.
· Advanced English and Native Portuguese.
· Initiative and a Proactive approach to daily tasks
· Self-motivated and able to take responsibility
· Ability to deliver under tight deadlines and pressure
· Ability to align the deliverables with the main goal of the project
· Project Management / Gerente de Projeto Experience.
· Scrum techniques knowledge.
· Agile / Ágil experience: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD. User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Automated Testing.
· Automotive Embedded Electronic
· Electrical Vehicle Architecture Knowledge
· Android Embedded – Automotive Application
· Automotive Infotainment
· Degree in Computer Science, Business, Desenvolvimento de Software or equivalent experience;
· Scrum Master certification (extra, not a requirement)
· Competitive Salary Package. CLT contract for the long term.
· Location: Guarulhos. (Close to “Zona Leste de SP”).
Are you ready to be part of the automotive revolution? Schedule a confidential conversation with the Headhunter Breno Cordeiro at email@example.com or (11) 94343-7501 (WhatsApp).