Would you like to be part of the Automotive Revolution, working in Brazil for a Pioneer Global project?
Our client is Visteon (see video above) and this is a Unique Opportunity in the Brazilian Tech market. You will join a Global Company and assist them to deliver a Pioneer Automotive Technology, getting involved with Topics like Autonomous Vehicles, IoT, Digitalization and Big Data.
We are Headhunting select Product Assurance Engineers to participate in interviews with Visteon. Intermediate to Advanced English is necessary, as you will interact with Global Teams.
The Product Assurance Engineer designs, develops, and manages activities for a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life. Serves as the central resource with the design, process, manufacturing, test and quality as the products move through the development life cycle.
· Conduct test cycles for product validation (DV and PV):
· Plan Resources and Test Strategy;
· Develop test plans (DVP, PVP and EMC) using customer specifications;
· Develop and specify program-specific test equipment.
· Coordinate with the testing laboratories in the implementation, execution and revision of validation tests;
· Generate reports with test dates, problems encountered, resolution and verification method;
· Electrical Engineering Degree.
· Advanced English
· Microsoft Office Package Knowledge (Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project, etc.)
· Effective communication and presentation (oral and writen)
· Dinamic and confidente to take action and make decisions.
· Knowledge in test equipment and instrumentation (oscilloscope, signal generators, power supply, data acquisition, etc.);
· Knowledge with communication protocol and programming (CAN script, RS232, C language, etc.);
· Competitive Salary Package. CLT contract for the long term.
· Location: Guarulhos. (Close to “Zona Leste de SP”).
Are you ready to be part of the automotive revolution? Get in contact for details. Schedule a confidential conversation with the Headhunter Breno Cordeiro at firstname.lastname@example.org or (11) 94343-7501 (WhatsApp).