Would you like to be part of the Automotive Revolution, working in Brazil for a Pioneer Global project?
Our client is Visteon (see video above) and this is a Unique Opportunity in the Brazilian Tech market. You will join a Global Company and assist them to deliver a Pioneer Automotive Technology, getting involved with Topics like IoT, Digitalization and Big Data.
We are Headhunting a select Mechanical Engineer to participate in interviews with Visteon. Intermediate to Advanced English is necessary, as you will interact with Global Teams. Take a look at the Job Description below and get in contact for details!
The Mechanical Engineer Designs, develops, and analyzes mechanical and electromechanical components and systems. Ensures compliance with industry safety standards and regulations.
Assignments and Skills
· Participate in the development of automotive products in the area of driver information / infotainment.
· Interact and develop product design described above;
· Read the client's requirements and convert them into products consistent with them;
· Establish communication with CAD Designers (India);
· Generate engineering documents such as drawings, DFMEA, 8D, etc.
· Generate bill of materials (BOM) and perform engineering release;
· Interact with the Manufacturing team (Manaus) to develop a production process.
· Essential: Intermediate to Advanced English;
· Experience in the development of automotive products;
· Knowledge of reading and drawing of technical drawings;
· Knowledge of GD & T, DFMEA, 8D and other automotive tools.
· Ability to work in groups and interact with teams from other specialties such as Software, Electrical, and Validations.
· Microsoft Office Package Knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, etc.)
· Bachelor Degree in Mechanics or Mechatronics Engineering.
· Knowledge of plastic injection tools and metal stamping;
· Knowledge of materials;
· Knowledge of some CAD tool
· Basic electrical/electronic knowledge
· Competitive Salary Package. CLT contract for the long term.
· Location: Guarulhos. (Close to “Zona Leste de SP”).
Are you ready to be part of the automotive revolution? Get in contact for details. Schedule a confidential conversation with the Headhunter Breno Cordeiro at email@example.com or (11) 94343-7501 (WhatsApp).