Would you like to be part of the Automotive Revolution, working in Brazil for a Pioneer Global project?
Our client is Visteon and this is a Unique Opportunity in the Brazilian tech market. You will join a GlobalCompany and assist them to deliver a Pioneer Automotive Technology, getting involved with Topics like Autonomous Vehicles, IoT, Digitalization and Big Data.
We are Headhunting select Graphics and Interaction Designers to participate in interviews with Visteon. The professional is responsible for designing and specifying automotive User Interfaces for customer HMI products to enhance User Experience.
This includes the design of graphical assets as well as the creation of interaction logic wireframes and combines these in a functional simulation. Also, the analysis and completion of customer specifications is an imperative aspect of this position. The range of products in scope are Instrument Clusters, Head-Up Displays, and Infotainment systems. Take a look at the Job Description below and get in contact for details!
Responsibilities / Objective of the function
· Responsible for Graphics and Interaction Design related projects or aspects of the project
· Assure best visual quality as well as usability within design programs, by smart application and combination of design tools and skills
· Design and specify state of the art Graphic User Interfaces in alignment with GUI implementers
· Specification of complex interaction systems in alignment with HMI SW developers
· Work within defined tool-chains with focus on continuous improvement of workflow
· High level of communication with internal teams as well as OEM customers
· Close collaboration with other team members within the global design experience team
· Grow and maintain effective partnerships with internal teams and customer GFX Design groups
· 3-6 years working experience in UI/UX/GUI Design in Consumer Electronics Industries. Automotive experience preferred!
· High proficiencies in 2D design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects). Additional experience in 3D Design Tools (Maya, 3D Studio Max, Cinema, Blender) preferred
· Expertize in UX software such as Axure, Muse or Balsamique. Experience and understanding of Java Script / CSS / HTML5 is a plus
· Excellent English skills.
· Degree in User Interface Design, Graphics Design or Visual Communication
· Competitive Salary Package. CLT contract for the long term.
· Location: Guarulhos. (Close to “Zona Leste de SP”).
Are you ready to be part of the automotive revolution? Schedule a confidential conversation with the Headhunter Mariana Rodrigues at email@example.com