Would you like to be part of the Automotive Revolution, working in Brazil for a Pioneer Global project?
Our client is Visteon (see video above) and this is a Unique Opportunity in the Brazilian Tech market. You will join a Global Company and assist them to deliver a Pioneer Automotive Technology, getting involved with Topics like IoT, Digitalization and Big Data.
We are Headhunting a select Electrical Engineer to participate in interviews with Visteon. Intermediate to Advanced English is necessary, as you will interact with Global Teams. Take a look at the Job Description below and get in contact for details!
The Electrical Engineer designs develops, modifies and evaluates electronic parts, components assemblies or integrated circuitry used in hardware systems or electrical engineering applications. Selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability.
· 5 years of professional experience.
· Electrical Engineer activity requires analysis of technical specifications, implementation of customer requirements and elaboration of product specification for new products. Also involves support to production and manufacturing areas on current products.
· Solid knowledge of electrical schematic tool for design as ORCAD, Protheus, PADS or DXdesign to develop or modify products.
· Experience in simulation tools like SPICE and Mathlab.
· Knowledge of electronic components and integrated circuitry application used in hardware design printed boards (PCB).
· Electrical Engineering Degree.
· Advanced English
· Microsoft Office Package Knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, etc.)
· Effective communication and presentation (oral and written)
· Dynamic and confident to take action and make decisions.
· German Language Read (desirable)
· Knowledge of software languages as C++.
· Experience with Linux.
· Android embedded (desirable)
· Competitive Salary Package. CLT contract for the long term.
· Location: Guarulhos. (Close to “Zona Leste de SP”).
Are you ready to be part of the automotive revolution? Get in contact for details. Schedule a confidential conversation with the Headhunter Breno Cordeiro at firstname.lastname@example.org or (11) 94343-7501 (WhatsApp).