Our client delight their customers with its proprietary AI, marketing automation and real time customer engagement technology.
We are recruiting an AI/ML Solutions Architects for a market leader in intelligent customer engagement technology. The software helps businesses engage their customers intelligently through learning their behavior and predicting what they want in real time.
The team consists of researchers and practioners in Data Science and Machine Learning, and is supported by academic research partnerships with leading institutions in the Netherlands and India. Our client is headquartered in the Netherlands with offices in the United Arab Emirates and India, and presence in Germany, Mexico, Singapore South Africa and Colombia.
You will be responsible for the definition of the Software Architecture of our client’s projects. Have a look at the Job Description below and schedule a Confidential Phone Conversation for details.
· Needs to call upon experience in solution architecting for big data / analytics integrations with large complex IT integrations
· Prepares solution design for the AI/ML models to meet the client’s business case
· Define the Scope of Work, Functional Requirement Specifications and Solution Blueprint in consultation with internal and client technology teams
· Presents the solution to internal and client business sponsors
· Market research/ competitor analysis to make the solution provides Flytxt competitive advantage in AI/ML solutions
· Responsible for quality of the solution delivered
· Does feasibility study of associate business cases and manages changes to solution design
· Engage with internal teams for development of custom components
· Designs Internal Acceptance tests and signs off on the solution implemented
· Role may require travel within the EU
· Engineering or Information Technology degree, with formal education in programming
· Master’s degree in business will be an advantage
· Experience: 8+ years
· Experience in Analytics domain will be preferred
Skills Required Mandatory Skills
· Prior Experience in Solution Design with experience in some/all of the following areas Database Concepts (Oracle DB, Oracle BIEE, In Memory databases, Columnar databases) o Message-oriented middleware, decoupled and distributed application architectures o BI/ DWH in telecom or similar big data domains
· Knowledge about Analytics/ Machine Learning
· Ability to provide thought leadership in solution design/ implementation
· Good experience and exposure to end to end Product/Project Implementation Lifecycle (Requirements gathering to Go Live) for Telcos/ BI/ DWH
· Experience working with System Integrators for implementation
· Experience in designing integrations using standard protocols including FTP, APIs, SMPP, SMTP Desirable Skills
· Hands-on Java /J2EE, application integration, APIs
· Exposure to Big Data Frameworks
· Exposure to cloud infrastructure (IaaS / SaaS / PaaS) and porting of on-premise applications to cloud
· Exemplary interpersonal skills - Good Communication and Customer interfacing skills
· Strong analytical ability & structured thinking style.
· Resourceful, responsible, flexible, able to work unsupervised and dedicated to quality of work.
· Self-organized and independent working, ability to balance multiple projects under high pressure.
· Willingness to travel within the EU
Language Proficiency: Dutch & English
Got Interested? Contact now the Headhunter Breno Cordeiro via firstname.lastname@example.org or +55 11 94343-7501 (WhatsApp), and schedule a Confidential Phone or Skype conversation for details.