Data Manager is the primary role for gathering information Data from all possible sources and accumulating in common area. This role is providing the Data to decision makers on high level and structuring it in cubes upon request from the information users. Data manager is ensuring the proper data flow to departments & managers and is involved in developing process for the Data forms together with the decision-makers.
· Establishing relationships with all Data provider sources for accumulation
· Daily checking of the data base work/ effective management of the database.
· Independently develops, executes and monitors complex data management / analytic processes to support ad hoc data and information delivery for assigned projects
· Developing proficiency in multiple data management disciplines and tools to develop robust data and information management solutions.
· Proactively identifying opportunities to optimize the performance and efficiency of existing processes/procedures.
· Mentoring less experienced analysts on proper standards/techniques to improve their accuracy and efficiency.
· Monitoring data / information management processes to ensure data quality and consistency in support of business initiatives.
· Ensuring proper escalation, prioritization and remediation of data quality issues.
· Engages with colleagues and internal customers to reverse engineer existing business processes and identify core business requirements for new information deliverables and data infrastructure.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the fields of information science, data management and/or computer science.
- Degree in Information Science, Computer Science or Mathematics
- Experience with standard analytical, reporting and programming languages and their application (such as Java, C++, Python, SQL etc.)
- Experience with data architecture, data integration/ETL, data warehousing.
- Understanding of data and systems engineering concepts to effectively integrate and analyze data to develop actionable business information deliverables.