Do you find yourself as a Marketing oriented Product Manager? Do you have expertise in successful products launch for a wide audience?
Together Networks is looking for a Product Manager for it's R&D Department. You will be in charge of business development and lead the project from both marketing and product sides.
Together Networks develops its own online services for a worldwide market (50+ countries) and has more than 100 million users. More than 3.6 new users join its websites and applications monthly.
- create business solutions in order to improve main KPIs;
- implement and create new features and functionality;
- make market, competitor and product researches;
- develop effective marketing strategies;
- work on technical documentation;
- participate in standard daily team activities;
- analyze results;
- communicate with stakeholders.
- strong experience working in IT company (3+ years);
- experience in development and management web solutions (applications, websites), analytical dashboards, A/B testing etc.
- ability to take decisions in case of uncertainty and time limit
- experience in new markets research and development;
- extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques;
- good knowledge & practical experience with Scrum
- ability to prioritize tasks according to its "weight and value" in a highly flexible environment;
- understanding of UX basics and SDLC;
- experience in writing technical specifications (Description, User stories, AC, DoR, DoD, etc.)
Will be a great advantage for a candidate:
- working in international IT product companies;
- working in Start-ups;
- Business Analysis expertise;
- PMBoK/Prince II;
- evidence of successful business features implemented.
- comfortable office in the heart of Kiev (near Maidan Nezalezhnosti station);
- competitive income related to USD rate;
- 50% costs compensation for sports and language courses;
- corporate medical insurance (50% costs compensation);
- attending conferences at the expense of the company;
- big corporate library;
- 24 calendar days of paid vacation and paid sick leave.
Wanna be a part of the crew send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have questions? Feel free to ask via Skype: nilu.yusupova