Together Networks is looking for Middle QA Engineer to join big team.
Together Networks is worldwide leader in niche of online social services with millions of users across more than 45 countries. Company’s sites work on 5 platforms and attract 3.6 million new users every month.
- experience with testing web-based applications (1 year +);
- knowledge in testing methodologies/types/methods;
- ability to design and maintain test cases/checklists/requirements/other documentation;
- ability to analyze requirements and be a major point in solving working questions/problems regardless QA Department;
- working experience with Jira, Confluence, Sprint workflows etc.;
- experience with work with HTML/CSS, http/https protocols;
- ability to create documentation and report the defects in English;
- knowledge of SQL;
- experience in e-commerce and payment systems;
- experience in localisation of errors with logs;
- postman basic knowledge.
- design test cases/check lists/User Guides documentation;
- plan test activities;
- propose test cases coverage and propose ideas in creating requirements by Product Owner;
- log tests results and document test cases/check lists;
- perform regression/smoke/UAT testing cycle;
- involve in project design and development flow;
- participate in weekly meetings, planning, retro meetings and demo.
- interesting tasks;
- friendly working environment;
- full social package;
-training, conferences, courses;
- compensation of foreign language courses, sport sections and medical insurance;
relax zones at office.