-Bachelor/master degree in business, finance or computer science;
-2+ years of direct IT product management or product marketing experience, preferably within billing/payments/ecommerce industry;
-English: upper-intermediate to advanced level;
-Ability to grow a product from a concept, to plan and drive execution from the strategy;
-Excellent team player able to work with virtual, multi-cultural, global cross functional teams;
-Strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives;
-Excellent organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail to facilitate a close relationship with developers team;
-Excellent communication skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
Will be a plus:
-data analytics experience;
-previous experience with alternative payment methods management.
- work experience on the fintech side of a highload dating industry market player;
- agile environment;
- paid vacation and sick leave;
- social package, including medical insurance;
- competitive salary, corresponding to experience and skills;
- opportunities for professional and career growth;
- modern and well-equipped office in the historical part of Kyiv;
- work with a young and friendly team.