Together Networks is looking for Node.js engineer to develop internal highload product for marketers and analytics units.
You need to have experience with:
A good advantage if you know and have experience with:
- highload or bigdata;
- frontend development.
Processes, workflow, technical highlights:
- JIRA + Confluence + HipChat;
- scrum with 2-week sprints.
- current technical team: 4 node.js developers, 2 QA engineers;
- code review;
- team uses GitLab for code reviews;
- team writes unit-tests and functional tests;
- specialists do automatic deployments using docker.
Company also uses the following well-known technologies and products: docker and docker-compose, Cassandra, Kibana, Grafana. Team works with highload and bigdata.
Customer is marketing team. Team creates tools, analytics, reporting, traffic processing for the marketing.
- Professional and friendly team;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- challenging tasks;
- ability to influence on project and technologies;
- compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- compensation of English classes and sport (50%);
- convenient location.