Together Networks is looking for Junior+/Middle QA Engineer to join our big team.
Together Networks is worldwide leader in online dating niche with millions of users across more than 45 countries. In the line of company’s sites there are brands such as BeNaughty, CheekyLovers, Flirt, Click&Flirt, Flirt Spielchen.
Company’s sites work on 5 platforms and attract 3.6 million new users every month.
- 1-2 years experience as a QA Engineer;
- Knowledge in testing methodologies/types/methods;
- Ability to design and maintain test cases/checklists/requirements/other documentation;
- Ability to analyze requirements and be a major point in solving working questions/problems regardless QA Department;
- Experience with testing web-based applications;
- Working experience with Jira, Confluence, Sprint workflows etc.;
- Experience with work with HTML/CSS, http/https protocols;
- Ability to create documentation and report the defects in English;
- Team-player with analytical mind.
Will be a plus:
Practical experience with testing Payment systems (card methods, alternative payment methods).
Experience in API testing (e.g. via Postman tool);
- Design test cases/check lists/User Guides documentation;
- Plan test activities;
- Propose test cases coverage and propose ideas in creating requirements by
- Log tests results and document test cases/check lists;
- Perform regression/smoke/UAT testing cycle;
- Involve in project design and development flow;
- Participate in weekly meetings, planning, retro meetings and demo.
- Interesting tasks;
- Friendly working environment;
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- Training, conferences, courses;
- Compensation of foreign language courses, sport sections and medical insurance;
- Lounge zone.