We are looking for an enthusiastic HR Generalist to implement a variety of human resource programs. The HR department will depend on your assistance in a number of important functions such as staffing, compensation and benefits, on-boarding, exits, development etc.
The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace;
- assist in development and implementation of human resource policies;
- undertake tasks in performance management;
- gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics;
- provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as:
-employee Mood and Status monitoring & analytics;
-employee motivation status control;
-policy design & administration;
- proven experience as HR Generalist- minimum 3 years;
- understanding of general human resources policies and procedures;
- excellent communication and people skills;
- aptitude in problem-solving;
- desire to work as a team with a results driven approach;
- additional HR training will be a plus;
- english- pre-intermediate and higher.
- possibility to cooperate with a product company;
- challenging tasks;
- paid holiday up to 24 days;
- paid sick leave;
- corporate events and team-building;
- comfortable office (coffee, treats).