Together Networks is looking for experienced Head Of Risk Fraud Prevention Unit.
You'll have a great chance to become a part of the professional team!
Together Networks is a market leader in the casual segment of the online dating industry. All our services are available both as web and mobile sites. Nowadays with 110 million member base across 50 countries on 4 continents, a portfolio of well-known and established dating sites that have been around for years and our team's significant industry experience we represent a considerable segment of the dating business.
- review and analyze various notifications and escalations to identify fraudulent user profiles;
- analyze traffic sources to find irregular registration patterns and customer behavior;
- integrate third party tools to prevent bots or fraud activities;
- responsible for conducting regular monitoring control audits including reporting on results and creating action plans for addressing issues;
- collaborate with cross-functional groups such as Analytics, Customer Support, Product Management etc. to enhance tools, system functionalities and fraud detection methods;
- summarize key findings, and recommend anti-fraud processes and system enhancements.
- at least 2 years experience in a fraud investigations role;
- solid understanding of fraud management policies, tools and processes;
- strong analytical problem solving skills with ability to critically evaluate business problems and find optimal solutions;
- energetic and enthusiastic team player, capable of working both independently and in a team environment with high attention to detail for accuracy, and initiative to follow up on items and get things done;
- upper-intermediate level of English.