Requires the ability and knowledge for analysis and interpretation of procedures, policies and practices attainable through specific education and/or training programs in a specialty or technical field.
Advanced vocational or electronic skills or a basic knowledge of a professional field is required.
An Associate’s degree or certification/licensing in a technical specialty program of over 18 months and up to 3 years duration are characteristic of this field.
Requires a minimum of six (6) months of directly job-related experience.
• Qualified candidates will have a thorough understanding of both basic graphic design principles and current trends and best practices in branding, communication and user experience (as it relates to design).
• The candidate should have experience and willingness to create pieces that generate from a variety of sources, including graphical mockups, client meetings, request forms, etc., and be well versed in working with non-technical clients as well as vendors and communications professionals.
• Strong experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign necessary.
• Candidates should have experience clearly conveying complex information using graphic design and be prepared to show examples of previous projects and pieces that demonstrate this. Experience working in a communications team is preferred.
• The selected candidate will support graphic design projects within the Office of Communications, which currently includes a lead Graphics Designer.
|$13.32 - $16.64|