Together Networks is looking for Automation QA engineer to write tests for internal highload product for marketers and analytics. Experience with node.js is required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of experience as a Software Automation Quality Assurance (QA);
- analytical skills, attention to details;
- knowledge of test design techniques;
- experience in writing test cases, test plans, checklists, bug reports, other test documentation;
- strong manual testing skills;
- good working experience with UNIX system;
- ability to force testing automation process;
- good English level.
Need to know:
- e2e, functional, integration testing;
- base knowledge of HTML, CSS, Git;
- experience with NoSQL/SQL databases;
- knowledge of testing tools;
- strong knowledge nodejs (es6 required).
- Interesting and challenging work with high load system:- Big dev and qa team (total 25 members);
- scrum process (sprint 2 weeks and Jira track system);
- regular team events and team buildings;
- cookies, tea and fruits etc.;
- comfortable office in Business Center.