We (One of the well-known top-10 international teen social networks) are looking for Head of PR who will help us to grow the product in 2018 and further.
• develop, manage and deliver a PR communication plan including goals, strategy, budget and tactics on a regular basis for our top markets – CIS, Tier-1 countries, Asia and Europe;
• cooperate with opinion leaders, youtube, Instagram, VK and other influencers to get coverage and promotions in other social networks;
• outreach editors, journalists in order to achieve coverage in online media;
• work with scandalous PR;
• write press releases and media pitches about new features on the product, positive use cases and growth numbers, audience researches etc;
• work with offline events for teens for the social network promotion and for creating brand awareness / positive image;
• work tightly with the product, design, safety teams, management and external consultants for our top markets;
• build and manage PR team in local office.
Our ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
• 4 years of relevant PR experience in communication agencies or international corporations;
• proven successful accomplishments at previous places of work;
• courage and exceptional communication skills;
• experience in managing highly successful, creative and complex PR campaigns, product launches, press tours and events;
• experience in managing media relationships and a network of media and industry contacts;
• experience in working with third parties to coordinate joint PR programs;
• fluent English.
What company offers:
• work with a global brand in dynamic international company;
• modern and friendly working environment;
• social guarantees, health insurance and other benefits.
• 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave;
• training, conferences, courses;
• compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections;
• convenient office location near metro Maidan Nezalezhnosti.