GDM Group is looking for a Head of PR!
Global Digital Marketing Group (GDM Group) is a full-cycle digital marketing company that empowers the world’s leading brands and agencies to engage global audiences.
GDM Group's family of solutions delivers a comprehensive set of marketing services, including performance, mobile, video, programmatic marketing and media buying. Through the GDMG umbrella, clients are able to drive revenues and increase brand awareness while expanding their existing markets and entering new ones - both domestic and global.
GDM GROUP’S MISSION IS TO UNIFY ADVERTISING EFFORTS WORLDWIDE IN THEIR MOST EFFICIENT FORM.
Perfect candidate is:
- experienced professional in public relations/online marketing;
- a real self-starter with creative ideas to push the project;
- writes and speaks English fluently (experience in copywriting is a huge plus);
- always full of energy and new ideas;
- has experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.;
- has managerial skills .
Would be a plus:
- basic knowledge of online HTML, working experience with Google drive/docs and graphic editors such as InDesign, Photoshop;
- knowledge of MS Office Apps (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
What are your future responsibilities:
- evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an ongoing basis;
- maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy;
- manage media inquiries and interview requests;
- generating awareness for project within digital and offline;
- preparing and supervising the production of all promotional materials;
- keeping track of upcoming conferences and events + announcement of participation via SM, blog, email etc.;
- offline promotion at conferences, exhibitions, events;
- maintaining and updating information on company’s website;
- content preparation and production of presentations, whitepapers, case studies;
- managing budgets for promotion campaign, communication with partners and cultivating new contacts;
- develop and maintain corporate image and logos;
- liaising with colleagues, designers team, IT department.
- work with a global brand in dynamic international company;
- competitive salary (linked to USD);
- paid vacations and sick leaves;
- medical insurance;
- coverage of English language courses and sport gym expenses;
- cozy office in the heart of Kyiv with an amazing team and gaming zone;
- interesting tasks and participation in corporate trainings and seminars.