About the company
Take1 is a global marketing company specializing in video advertising solutions for advertisers who want to engage worldwide audiences in a brand-safe environment, and publishers who need a reliable and flexible way to monetize their inventory on a CPM basis. Besides already successful business, New York division is developing an absolutely new project that is SSP platform for CTV publishers.
Take1 growing and we’re looking for a Business Development Account Manager (Retention Management) to join our team in NY. The Account manager will be in charge of managing the relations with multiple Supply and Demand partners across our Video Network.
- Ongoing day to day relations with Direct Publishers, App developers, content owners, Ad Networks, programmatic Demand/Supply partners, etc.;
- Hands on with all existing accounts- Open new campaigns, negotiate terms and deals;
- Maintain profitability;
- Close day to day work with the Ad operations team;
- Manage the ongoing relations;
- Upsell of new products/ new formats / new offerings that the department develop to existing and possible new partners.
- Great business development and negotiation skills;
- Ad tech industry experience of at least 1 year (Account manager/Media Buyer/ Business Development/ Media Sales);
- Managing Direct supply partners;
- Managing OTT publishers and growing their AVOD revenue - would be a plus;
- Experience working with SSP/DSP;
- College degree- Economics, Business Administration, Industrial Engineer, etc.
With Take1 you will have:
- Competitive remuneration;
- Opportunity to work remotely or in NY office;
- Really flexible working schedule;
- Opportunity to grow to a head much faster than in other companies;
- Chance to take part in local and international events worldwide.