Would you like to have an awesome international experience working for a multinational in Colombia?
Our client (Sutherland) will assist with relocation (Visa and Flight) to Colombia. We are recruiting 5 Infrastructure Analysts with solid knowledge on Windows Server, Storage Technologies and understanding of Networking concepts.
We are looking for Brazilians available to relocate to Bogota/Colombia for a long-term contract. This is a great opportunity for you to start your international career!
· 3+ years of experience.
· A solid knowledge on either UNIX or Windows Server, with a secondary knowledge on the other is desired.
· In-depth knowledge of Windows Registry, Windows Client
· Relevant platforms include
· Fundamental knowledge of storage technologies (tape device, SCSI, SAN, iSCSI, etc.)
· Operating System, user profiles and security and server-based software.
· Understanding of networking concepts and technologies.
· Network protocols, Switches, Hubs, etc.
· Experience installing, monitoring and/or managing of various appliances.
· Intermediary English.
· Native Portuguese
· Spanish is not necessary
· Exposure to server virtualization platforms (VMWare, Hyper-V, OpenStack, Cloud Stack) and Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, etc.)
· Fundamental knowledge of Server application (SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Oracle, Domino, etc.).
· Experience with appliance hardware, deployment and configuration.
· Competitive Salary Package + Visa + Flight to Colombia
· Location: Bogota, Colombia.
· 05th of November 2018
Got Interested? Schedule a confidential conversation with the Headhunter Angeline Peter via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.