The Sales Manager ensures his/her team performs all sales activities for new & existing members. The Sales Manager is responsible for representing Diamond Resorts International®, ensuring member/guest satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery.
- Supervise a team of sales agents to carry out presentations of company products and services to current & potential clients in an ethical and responsible manner.
- Assist and train representatives in sourcing and developing client referrals.
- Develop sales action plans and schedules for each individual client.
- Assist team members with the structure and action plans for each sales presentation.
- Assist representatives in overcoming clients’ objections.
- Add credibility as a higher authority figure, negotiating with clients to close sales of the company’s products and services.
- Provide superior customer service in accordance with the Company DRIven to Excellence standards.
- Consistently practice and maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members, management, owners, members and prospects.
- Operate general office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Five (5) years of successful sales experience in the vacation ownership or timeshare industry.
- Two (2) years of proven success as a Sales Manager in the vacation ownership industry.
- Thorough knowledge of the vacation ownership industry trends.
- Strong working knowledge of Resort Condominiums International and Interval International products & services.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Licensing as required by state laws & regulations.
- Advanced sales and negotiation skills.
- Ability to conduct oneself in a professional and unbiased manner at all times.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Initiative and adaptability.
- Detail oriented.