Skyrora is looking for an outstanding Software Architect/C,C++ developer to develop advanced flight software for airspace rocket systems.
- the candidate will support a wide array of design, development, integration, and testing activities associated with both embedded flight and ground support systems;
- development activities may include: writing well-tested, well-documented, critical flight code;
- understanding complex algorithms from a mathematical, software, and hardware perspective;
- developing or using ground tools to support testing and integration;
- analyze requirements, hardware and software specifications and design documents for flight system.
- motivation, extreme fluency in C, and a deep understanding of embedded systems;
- deep understanding of operations systems algorithms and optimize critical C/C++ flight code;
- advanced knowledge of C/C++ programming language;
- ability to build/debug software via a command-line interface using tools like make, gdb, etc.;
- strong mathematical background;
- strong knowledge UML, OOP, OOD;
- must have at least B.S. degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or equivalent experience.
- вeep understanding of computer architecture and compilation process;
- experience in aerospace/ automotive or embedded systems;
- experience with Modbus, CAN, Ethernet or other communication protocols used in an aerospace/ automotive fields;
- Real-time OS and programming;
- good command of English.
Would be as plus:
- testing approaches (black box, white box, unit tests for C/C++etc.);
- embedded systems fundamentals (memory access, timing constraints, inputs/outputs);
- experience in multithreading, multi-language components, client-server architecture, IPC, IDL, design patterns, asynchronous programming, state-machines concept, memory management, STL;
- UI development experience and integration of complex business logic with UI;
- experience with source control tools ( SVN, Git, Bitbucket);
- basic knowledge in understanding HW schematics and in using measurement equipment;
- experience with modeling and simulating software like Matlab, Simulink.