Skyrora Limited is a UK company, producing technology inspired by BLACK ARROW. We aim to reduce the cost of space launches through the combination of proven technology and advanced engineering methods.
Our ability to leverage talent and experience from our Ukrainian specialists is the key to our continued growth and success.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive HR generalist to implement a variety of human resource programs, such as staffing, compensation and benefits, on-boarding, exits, development, communication etc. The goal of this position is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace;
- provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as:
- employees mood and status monitoring & analytics;
- employees motivation status control;
- performance management;
- compensations & benefits;
- policy design & administration;
- conflict resolution;
- exit management.
- development and implementation of human resource policies;
- gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics;
- offer different decisions, approaches and action items in HR area;
- trains and coaches managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
you're an excellent candidate if you are:
- result oriented;
- have experience as HR Generalist- minimum 3 years;
- have experience in training & development programs;
- have clear understanding of general human resources policies and procedures;
- have excellent communication and people skills;
- desire to work as a team with a result- driven approach;
- your English level is upper-intermediate and higher.
- professional and friendly team;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- challenging tasks;
- ability to influence on project;
- compensation for sick lists;
- paid holiday up to 24 days;
- compensation of English classes and sport (50%);
- corporate events and team-building.