SJW Staffing is working with a #1 Silcon-Valley Ranked Cloud-Based Company and needs a Solutions Engineer REMOTE - Texas
Cloud database Fortune 3000+ company seeking a talented Solutions Engineer to join our team. 4+Stars on Glassdoor reviews. Ready for a steady (but not maniacal growth rate) where you can take more ownership in your work? Where can you work remotely from home with some travel?
Work as part of the sales team to educate, qualify, and lead the design and adoption of database solutions, as well as interface with our sales team in a high-energy, dynamic culture.
Highlights of Joining this Company:
- It's on year 8 of its startup and growing rapidly (but not rabidly :-)) - so it is not stagnant.
- It was named the #1 startup company in Silicon Valley.
It has a 4-star review from its employees on Glassdoor. People love to work there.
- You can work remotely from home in a supportive environment with travel time to offices.
- They are an innovative group. If you want to grow, there is plenty of opportunity for growth.
Essential Job Functions:
- Craft effective strategies with the Account Executive to direct sales activities across large enterprise organizations
- Qualify requirements and needs, and effectively articulate DataStax's ability to meet these needs
- Drive high levels of engagement through discovery sessions, enablement and solution positioning
- Become a trusted advisor for customer technical and manage teams. A desire to constantly learn new technologies and stay abreast of the distributed and computing landscape.
- Enable customers through well-crafted presentations and training sessions
- Customize and adapt presentations for both small and large audiences, and for audiences with differing levels of technical experience
- Collect feedback and deliver it to the product team
- Experience managing and coordinating long-term relationships across large enterprise organizations 7-10 or more years customer-facing experience
- Three or more years Linux operations experience
- Three or more years software engineering experience 3 or more years experience with traditional RDBMS including Data Modeling, performance tuning, and configuration.
- A solid understanding of system architecture and software design principles
- Highly effective listening and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to travel up to 50% of the time
- Technology leadership experience as a software development manager or CTO
- Hands on experience with Apache Solr, Apache Spark, or Graph Databases (e.g. Titan, Neo4j)
- Knowledge of datacenter architecture in a production environment
- Knowledge of multi-datacenter / global deployments and distributed architectures
- Remote Work. Desired Home-Based
- Need 1 person for each location: Texas
If this is a good fit, please email: email@example.com