SignalHire is a contact finder designed to help recruiters, sales and marketing professionals to find contact information for their leads and prospects.
We are expanding and looking for an SEO specialist to join our team.
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- strong Google Analytics knowledge;
- ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills;
- an up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry;
- demonstrable experience with digital marketing across SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising;
- experience with website marketing (Wordpress knowledge);
- experience optimizing landing pages with A/B and multivariate experiments;
- strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, graphs, formulas, etc.) for reporting purposes;
- excellent project planning and management skills;
- exceptional ability to communicate cross-functionally;
- upper-Intermediate English.
How we'd like you to help us:
- plan, implement and manage SEO strategy for our business units (SMB, Mid-Market, and Enterprise);
- monitor and report on SEO/Growth progress, including MOM/YOY visits, conversions, lead responses, backlinks analysis, metadata, and keyword density checks;
- identify and recommend new growth opportunities via organic search;
- work with cross-functional teams to optimize websites and drive relevant traffic;
- support the web marketing team in demand generation initiatives;
- understand technical SEO issues, including site architecture optimization, site speed considerations, on-page, and off-page optimization and keyword research;
- drive testing strategies to improve the conversion of high trafficked SEO landing pages.
- competitive salary;
- carrier perspectives;
- the friendly team of professionals;
- 50 % compensation of foreign language courses and sports sections;
- tea, coffee, relax room, corporate parties.