Riverbed® is about changing the rules. Forget about how things work today – join us as we solve the problems of the future.
Riverbed Technology is the leader in application performance infrastructure, delivering the most complete platform for location-independent computing. Location-independent computing turns location and distance into a competitive advantage by giving IT the flexibility to host applications and data in the most optimal locations while ensuring applications perform as expected, data is always available when needed, and performance issues are detected and fixed before end users notice. Riverbed’s 24,000+ customers include 97% of the Fortune 100 and 95% of the Forbes Global 100.
Do you like working on complex software development projects? Do you have empathy for the people who use your products?
We’ve got the job for you.
Do you thrive on change?
Do you like the constant challenge of the new?
Do you value simplicity?
Our intelligent insights and hard work makes things easy for our customers so we can enable them to serve their customers.
Can you help us deliver technology without disruptions – technology that just works?
Education and Experience:
* Minimum 7 years’ experience in web application development with experience in user-facing application/enterprise development
* A computer science background (BS or Masters)
* Python is a plus.
* Experience with browser-side MVC and modern templating frameworks such as Angular, Polymer, React, Backbone, Handlebars, etc is important
* Solid backend design experience
* Automation experience is plus
* You are comfortable with multiple languages
* You have worked with, developed, or architected ReST APIs
* You are proficient with testing. (Unit testing or system testing or test driven development.)
* You have working (or better) knowledge of a cloud platform (AWS, Azure, OpenStack, etc.)
* You can understand and contribute toward discussions around user experience and responsive design.